Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See our Advertising Policy
Revered worldwide for the unique luxury experience curated by every location, the Four Seasons Hotel network stands alone in its approach to customer loyalty and the luxury travel experience.
Unlike Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt, the Four Seasons doesn’t offer a dedicated loyalty program for its returning luxury travel guests.
Instead of offering its travelers status levels and points accumulations, this worldwide hotel offers the exclusive Four Seasons Preferred Partner program: an invitation-only program extended to select travel agencies and advisors that unlocks special access to high-value perks, upgrades, amenities, and experiences.
Booking A Luxury Experience Through A Four Seasons Preferred Partner
No two Four Seasons hotels are alike (with the exception of their renowned reputation for top-quality service). Each location offers a unique atmosphere and architectural design that maintains the anticipation of luxury travelers all over the world, earning it the title of the world’s “global chain of excellence”.
Select Four Seasons Preferred Partners, can provide a premium level of service to their clients by ensuring exclusive access to special offers, benefits, and amenities that can’t be accessed through self-booking or booking outside of the Preferred Partners network. All this with no extra charge to you, the client.
The Four Seasons website won’t show the same insider benefits a Preferred Program Partner can gain access to, and competing programs just don’t match up. The best of this program’s perks and amenities are in the details, and we’re happy to tell you why.
What Benefits Can You Get by Booking with a Four Seasons Preferred Partner?
By booking your stay at a Four Seasons hotel through Four Seasons Preferred Partners, you’ll gain VIP access to luxury perks and amenities starting with complimentary upgrades and airport transfers to booking the guaranteed best rates available.
Want to arrive at your hotel to a welcome note and complimentary gift, then gain access to experiences and perks not advertised elsewhere, all while gaining hotel credit for your stay? This is the program for you.
● Full complimentary breakfast for up to two guests, available by in-room dining or hotel restaurants (includes buffets)
● Resort credit of $100 per stay for guest rooms, $200 per stay for suites, $200 per bedroom per stay for multi-bedroom Four Seasons Private Residences
● Room upgrades that are prioritized ahead of other, similar programs
● Early check-in and late check-out based on availability
How to Maximize the Four Season Preferred Program Value
Four Seasons regularly offers opportunities for a free third night, fourth night, or increased hotel credit that can be used during your stay. These incentives offer the same value of a discounted rate, just in a slightly different format of experience.
Four Seasons updates the available promotions for each hotel and location consistently through their website under the “offers” section at the top of the page.
Can I Reserve Directly Through the Four Seasons Website?
The benefits of this program are only available when you book through a travel agent partnered with the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program. Not all Virtuoso agents are members of this exclusive network, only select Four Seasons Preferred Partners can book your Four Seasons Preferred stay with all the benefits of a detailed itinerary, personalized support, and key access to the luxury travel lifestyle at premium rates.
Try booking at the Four Seasons yourself, and your benefits are limited to the rates listed on the Four Seasons website without any of the added upgrades, amenities, and personalized care that Virtuoso travel agents can offer.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner Vs. AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts
AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts is a hotel benefit program available to Platinum or Centurion American Express card members. Because of the similarities between these two programs (free breakfast, flexible check-in/out times) identifying the differences between them is essential in making sure you’re offered the best benefits and rates package.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner travel agents have put in the time to research and determine which program offers the best options for your luxury travel experience.
● When it comes to complimentary upgrades and experiences, Four Seasons Preferred Partner upgrades are prioritized ahead of AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts (this is well known among industry insiders).
● Four Seasons Preferred Partner stays are generally cheaper than Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts.
● With Four Seasons Preferred Partner, your complimentary breakfast extends to in-room dining, in addition to the hotel’s restaurant, so room service is included.
● Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts only offers daily breakfast for 2 people. Four Seasons Preferred Partner offers daily breakfast for 2 people per room.
How To Book A Four Seasons Preferred Partner Reservation
By booking with a Four Season Preferred Partner Agency, the possibilities are considerably better than booking your stay on your own through the hotel website.
Thanks to the exclusive perks offered through this invite-only program, your advisor can even combine the Preferred Partner amenities with special offers available at Four Seasons properties. These exclusive travel partners will curate a personalized stay that fits the most ideal travel itinerary you’ve envisioned, and act as your main point of contact for any questions, concerns, upgrades, benefits, or rescheduling needs.
To book at these exclusive rates with benefits, you need to use a Four Seasons Preferred Partner, I recommend Classic Travel, just follow these steps:
● Create an account at Classic Travel
● Book the Four Seasons Hotel you want directly on the site and an agent will handle everything on the back end. Want some assistance before you book? Within your account you can reach out directly to an agent who can assist with any travel planning you may need.
● Once you have settled on a destination, hotel, and benefits package, get ready to pack your bags and take flight!
Think It’s Too Good to Be True? Check Out These Examples for Yourself!
● The Four Seasons Bali at Jimbaran Bay Promotion: fourth night free in a 2,700square foot villa for $560 USD per night.
● The Four Seasons Santa Fe Promotion: third night free for a luxury casita at $333 USD per night.
● The Four Seasons Beijing Promotion: fourth night free for a luxury stay with city views for around $200 USD per night.
● The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Promotion: 20% off for advanced purchase with a nightly resort credit.
The Four Seasons Hotel is one of the most renowned international luxury hotel brands in the world. It is known worldwide for its premiere luxury experiences, its unmatched guest amenities, and beautifully designed architecture, all working together to create the most decadent stay and lasting memories for its guests.
With its incredible brand value, its 100+ properties in over 40 countries, and its attention to creating the most seamlessly enjoyable stay, the Four Seasons has earned its reputation as the favorite luxury brand for the world’s wealthiest travelers.
Consider the hotel’s “Golden Rule” established over seven decades ago: to treat others as they would wish to be treated themselves. That’s over seven decades of offering the finest that the luxury travel world has to offer with flourishing guest benefits and the most thoughtful attention to detail.
If you stay at luxury hotels under the Marriott umbrella (St. Regis, Ritz-Carlton, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, and others) then you should be booking your paid stays via the Marriott STARS & Luminous program.
Booking through the Four Seasons Preferred Partner program with your specialized travel agency will ensure that you and your loved ones are traveling with the top in the industry, with the most advantageous perks and experiences available. This program is tried and true by industry professionals whose main goal is to see you excited to depart for your trip, and to hear how much you enjoyed it upon your return.