Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See our Advertising Policy
Interested in helping Maui recover from the fires? I mean really interested in engaging with their biggest economic driver, allowing businesses to stay open, and people to stay employed, not just sharing photos on social media?
Check out some of these flight deals to Maui below.
This is a snapshot of September 28th pricing but if you look at the calendar bar at the top you will see the $99 price is open for multiple days.
Similar with Alaska on having multiple dates available at their low $119 price.
United seemed to have the most wide open dates in September for LAX-OGG of all the major carriers for $99
Choosing Maui Now
Tourism is the main economic driver for Maui, and the recent wildfires have had a devastating impact on the island’s tourism industry. Many businesses have been forced to close, and thousands of people have lost their jobs.
Visiting Maui now can help to support the island’s economy and recovery efforts. When you visit Maui, you will be spending money at hotels, restaurants, shops, and attractions. This money will help to support the local businesses and workers who are struggling to make ends meet.
In addition, your visit will help to boost morale on the island. The people of Maui are resilient, but they are also hurting. Your visit will show them that you care about their island and their community.
Here are some specific ways that your visit can help the economy of Maui:
- You will be paying taxes, which will help to fund essential services such as education and healthcare.
- You will be supporting local businesses, which will help to create jobs and stimulate the economy.
- You will be helping to promote Maui as a tourist destination, which will attract more visitors in the future.
If you are planning a trip to Maui, please consider visiting now. Your visit will help to support the island’s economy and recovery efforts.
Here are some things to keep in mind when visiting Maui after the wildfires:
- Be respectful of the areas that have been affected by the fires. Avoid visiting these areas if possible.
- Support local businesses by dining at restaurants, shopping at shops, and staying at hotels that are owned and operated by locals.
- Be mindful of your impact on the environment. Recycle, reduce your waste, and be water-wise.
By following these tips, you can help to make your visit to Maui a positive experience for everyone involved.
The prices may vary depending on the day of travel, the airline, and the time of day.
Here are some other things to keep in mind when searching for flight deals to Maui:
- The cheapest flights are typically found during the off-season, which is from April to May and September to November.
- If you’re flexible with your travel dates, you can often find better deals.
- Book your flight in advance to get the best possible price.